Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Life From 10 Thousand Feet


Yes, I'm alive! And, yes, that's me skydiving! I will post more pictures later, but I just wanted to do a quick post in case anyone was wondering if I died or not. Yes, the chute opened! It was awesome. My favorite part (of course) was the free fall when we first jumped out of the plane before my dude pulled the chute. I could do that all day. The only downfall to the day was that it had to be the hottest day of the year thus far, and it took 6 hours to get done!!! Two tandem jumpers went at a time, each time took about 30-40 minutes. Then a group of experienced single jumpers got to go up in between each group of tandem jumpers. I didn't get done until after 3:30 (we got there at 9:30). Andrew, my parents and my brother came to watch me, which was great. More pics later...

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am glad that you made it back to ground in one piece. It sounds like you had a great time. I am still not so sure that I would ever willingly jump from a plane, but I will definitely give you props!

Jodi said...

You'll have to tell me all about it. I'll just live vicariously through you. . .I don't think I could ever do it. Can't wait to see the rest of your pics.