Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Social Interaction



Andrew and I went to River City Brewery on Saturday for Marilee's 30th Birthday party. Amazing feat really. I had a good time, but as always in social settings, I was anxious and not entirely comfortable. It seems I'm getting worse as I get older. We left after dinner while the rest of the bunch went on to the bars for lots of drinking. Not a smart idea for me anymore as every time I drink now I have periods of blackout. Alcohol no longer mixes well with my antidepressants and social anxiety. Okay, so it never really did, but I could at least pretend it did. Now...not so much. Just wanted to post pictures to show proof that I do actually venture out occasionally.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

So glad that you and Andrew got to go out! I'm liking Andrew and you together so very much. Have fun when you go out of town and tell your cousins hi!