Friday, January 21, 2011

New Year, Same Me

Yeah so it's a new year. 2011 and all. But, apparently I'm still the same me. Darn. Remember when I was exercising and eating healthy and blogging and being a responsible adult? Hmm...damn. It was fun while it lasted I guess. For the past three months or so I've really been slacking again. I'm not sure why. I guess my depression just starts getting the best of me. I'll go into more details later (well, I have intentions to, but you know how that goes), but I just wanted to post to let all my readers (all 0.01 of you) know that I'm still here, just in one of those "phases." I do have some good news though that I'll talk more about later as well: Andrew and I joined Snap Fitness 24-7, a 24-hour gym. It's just one of those one-room gyms, but it has really nice equipment. Plus, it's literally a five minute walk from Andrew's apartment. We've already gone 5-6 times and we just joined last week. I really think this is a great jump-start for us, and I hope it gets me out of my funk. I'll blog more later! Yay! I finally did a blog post again! Woo-hoo! I rock! I'm awesome! I rule! (hey a little positive self-talk never hurt anyone)

No comments: