Monday, January 3, 2011

Share five things on your bucket list

Today's Daily Challenge is to share five things you want to do before you croak. I'm fairly certain I've done a post like this in the past, but oh well. Some of these things I've already done, but that makes it an easier bucket list to finish!

1. Go to Europe: I've been there four times, but I haven't been since 2003, so I'm really aching to go back. 2012 is the golden year. It's London or BUST!

2. Go skydiving: I went skydiving in August 2008 and it was awesome. I want to go again, but go higher up next time so the free-fall lasts longer. That was definitely the best part.

3. Learn a martial art: I don't know which one, but I want to learn how to be able to kick someone's ass with my pinky finger. Oh and learn how to be zen and all that.

4. Drive a car really fast: I'm not sure how I'm going to accomplish this one since I'm too chicken to speed too much. I doubt I've driven over 90 mph and that was probably just for a few seconds. I'm either going to have to drive on the Autobahn or drive a car on a racetrack. Either way I've got the need for speed!

5. Get married and have six kids: Ha! Just kidding. Just wanted to see if you were paying attention.

1 comment:

Linda said...

how about one kid?