Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just Bailey and Me

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy


Savannah at A Kid's Life inspired me to make this family sticker. It looks just like my family! Except for the fact that I don't carry a briefcase to work (just my March of Dimes messenger bag-BAM!) or wear dresses. Nor does my hair do that flippy thing (unless I'm fresh from the hairdresser-shout out to Cha-Cha at Savage Salon). Oh and I have opposable thumbs. But Bailey looks just like that! Except she's about twice that size and has larger ears. And a much longer tail. Okay, so my family looks nothing like that, but it was still fun to make.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

You always always make me laugh. I don't know where you come up with so many clever, funny, and witty things to say. Love your family picture. . .even if it looks nothing like you.