Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Jodi!

Jodi and I have been friends since we were five years old. We had the same kindergarten class. Ms. Bartel was our teacher. We rode the same bus together and lived around the block from each other. We spent many nights at each others' houses, rode our bikes around the neighborhood, attended birthday parties and generally had a good time being friends. We lost touch in high school, hung out a bit more in college and then lost touch again, although I think we both thought of each other often. Since Olivia and Logan's birth we have become good friends again, and for that I'm so thankful.

Jodi, Happy 31st 29th Birthday! (We decided after 30 that we're going backwards) I'm so glad to be your friend. I hope you enjoy your day!


Jodi and Me (in the middle) at my 5th Birthday

Kindergarten Class (Jodi in blue standing, Me kneeling below her)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Oh no, those pictures!! Are we holding hands? Aww. . .too funny. Thanks Kerry and remember, 29 is just around the corner for you. ;)