Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Speaking of...

Okay, so I don't have any grand ideas for a post today; I just wanted to post something to prove that I'm still all about this blog thing. I'm really going to try and stick with it for awhile again. It's nice to have a venue to blab about all the really important things in life--like saddles, jumper cables and duct tape. Oh wait. Wrong blog! Wrong blog! Delete post! Delete post!

Ahem. Cough. Speaking of jumper cables, I have the coolest car since the invention of cool. I love it so much it make me feel like a priest at a playground.

Speaking of priests, my boyfriend says he read pedophiles are attracted to the color yellow, which is why I went with grey.

Speaking of ninjas, I saw Chuck Norris roundhouse kick one's head off, though I was really tired and may have been dreaming. I'll have to ask the midget.

Speaking of crazy boyfriends, he helped me write this post, which is probably why it doesn't make any toast. Yeah toast!

1 comment:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

HEY! You're back!
My blogging has been much less frequent since I got a promotion at work and can't spend as much time with my lapwarmer.

I'm also on a borrowed computer since my power port is dead.
I'll bookmark you now!