Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Oh yeah, now I remember

So now I remember why I stopped blogging in the first place. I don't have anything to say! I'll just do a random meme/quiz that I found after googling "blog meme". Pathetic, I know.

1) What's your middle name? Ann

2) How old are you? 32

3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now? Wichita, Kansas--yes

4) Is it cold where you are? It's cold in the winter, but right now it's hot-still 79 degrees at 9:30

5) What's the time? I just told you! 9:30

6) What are you wearing? Jeans and the shirt I wore to work-why the hell am not in my pjs yet?

7) What was the last thing you listened to? The TV is on-House Hunters, but I'm not watching it.

8) What was the last thing you ate? ice cream

9) What was the last thing you watched on TV? I watched a re-run of America's Next Top Model-I haven't seen that show in a few seasons.

10) What's your favorite tv show? Why? Lost, even though it's over now. Why? Because it kicked ass.

11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and post the second paragraph's first sentence. After warming up his pupils with some standing and yelling practice, Mr. Bennet moved on to actual hitting and kicking, although the girls had yet to hit or kick anything more solid than air.

12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it? Legion--it was crap.

13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Where do people in your country do people speak with strong accents? I don't have an accent. People in the South, North and Northeast have accents.

So there's my blog post for the night. Entertainment at its finest no doubt.

1 comment:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

5) What's the time? I just told you! 9:30

You made me giggle. So it WAS entertainment!