Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fingers Crossed

I've mentioned before that I'm a reader of Confessions of a CF Husband. Today especially I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my thoughts positive for Tricia, Nate and Gwyneth. A second call about a possible match for lungs occurred this morning! A few days ago a set of lungs was not a "go", but I'm hoping and praying this set will be perfect! So whatever it is you do, whether it be cross your fingers, hope, pray, wish, send positive waves, do a dance, etc. now's the time to do it. I've never met the Lawrensons and most likely never will, but since reading Nate's blog I've become personally invested in their lives and their futures. May this be the day that Tricia gets her new lungs so she can watch her precious daughter grow up.

1 comment:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I'm praying, too. I have Nate's blog opened so I can keep checking.
Wouldn't hta tbe a great birthday gift for him?