Monday, April 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!

Today is my brother's 33rd birthday. I, of course, have not sent him a card. I'm horrible about that kind of thing, which makes me a really sucky person. Sorry Josh! But hey, a shout-out to you on my blog has got to be waaaay cooler than some commercialized, three-dollar greeting card right? It's not like I would have included a check or gift card in the darn thing anyway.

Josh is my favorite brother*. He's super smart and probably the funniest person I know. We don't tell each other often enough, but I love him dearly and I'm sure I would not be who I am today if he wasn't my brother (Thanks Josh, see what you've done?). Anyway, I hope he had a good time on Saturday night when he went out for his birthday, and I hope he has a great day today, even though he's at work and probably either working too hard or bored.


*He's my only brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I love you, to. Since neither one of us will ever have kids we'll have to take care of each other when we are old (of course, the nurses and doctors in the looney bin will also take care of us, but they won't care as much). Random pet peeve: don't you hate it when people use the wrong form of to? Man, I hate that...