Monday, October 27, 2008

Vote for DeFlocked


Jeff Corriveau emailed me the other day (and I just now checked my email, crap!). Apparently he was checking out Wichita blogs and thought mine was funny! Oh.my.gosh. I'm blushing. Okay, I mean, sure, he probably says that to all the blogs. He lives in California and has written material for Saturday Night Live and Jay Leno. Anyway, his comic strip DeFlocked is being considered for The Eagle's comics section, and he wanted to see if I would vote for his strip (you know, since I'm so important and all). I checked out his site, and I really like his sense of humor. I voted for him like 1200 times. It only takes a second to do (just fill out your name and then scroll down to his strip and vote yes) if you're so inclined. Just go here. DeFlocked is the second strip in the second section. Do it people! I said so! (Sorry, Jeff. I only have about three two readers. I think they'll vote for you though!)

No comments: