Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me! Monday


Okay, so I've been a horrible blogger lately. You'd think with all of the conversations I have with myself in my head I could post about at least one of them once a week or so. I will have to have that discussion with myself sometime soon. Anyway, "Not Me! Monday" is inspired by one of the blogs I've recently discovered that is really fun to read. MckMama is one funny mom of three (soon to be four) adorable babes age 3 and under (yes, I said "age 3 and under"). Every Monday she posts about all of the things that she did not do the previous week. So here's my attempt at brutal dishonesty:

This week I did not give my dogs chew bones all weekend to get them to leave me alone when they got too needy. I certainly wouldn't do that.

This week I definitely did not read an entire book at work. I wouldn't read a novel when I'm supposed to be working. That's crazy!

This week I certainly did not compare my favorite baby of all time, Olivia, to a co-worker's new twins and think to myself, "Olivia is sooo much cuter!" That would be rude.

This week I did not spend hours playing Tomb Raider on Xbox 360. That's kid stuff. I'm definitely more mature than that.

And this weekend I did not actually cook food for me and Andrew instead of eating out. That would be way too domesticated for me. And I was not proud of myself for not doing it.


Okay, well that's all I can think of to not confess. I'm sure there's a bunch of other stuff that I didn't do (like sleep until 11:00 on Sunday morning), but I better get back to work. I wouldn't blog on company time. That's ridiculous.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

This post cracked me up. Don't feel bad. . .Olivia is one of the cutest babies of all time. .that's just a fact. It's not rude to state facts. :)