Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm on Facebook

So I decided to start something else that I can be obsessed with for a couple of weeks and then ignore: FACEBOOK! I have a Myspace page that I never look at anymore so why not start a Facebook page too? I hope I get lots of friends that I can never talk to just like on Myspace. Oh the joy! So, please, by all means, if you have a Facebook page, add me as a friend! I'm very, very low maintenance and we both get to increase our friend count. A win-win situation!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and has a wonderful New Year's Eve. Please be careful out there tomorrow night. Crazies are out and about. Trust me; I used to be one of them! Broke a finger last year to prove it. Alas, I no longer socialize so I will be safely tucked away at Boyfriend's house desperately trying to stay awake until Midnight. Is my life exciting or what?

1 comment:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

Happy New Year.
I have a mySpace page but my kids tell me I'm hopelessly lame, cuz all the cool kids are on facebook.