Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh that Edward




Robert Pattinson AKA "Edward Cullen"

So what if he plays a 17 year old (who's been 17 for "...a while")? He's actually 22 in real life (which, granted, is still too young for me). Isn't he dreamy? And all "vampire-y". So, yes, I too am a "Twilight" fan. I read all four books in six days a couple of months ago. Boy that was a productive six days. I'm surprised I took time out to eat and sleep (okay, who am I kidding? Of course I ate and slept--probably the only things I did do besides read).

Jodi, Heather and I went to see the movie on Friday. It was a lot of fun! We got there early enough to chat it up before it started, which was nice. We even took pictures to document the day (well, except for me because I didn't have my camera). I'm a sucker for cheesy love stories so I really liked the movie. It stayed pretty true to the book I thought, which was nice.

You know what though? As dreamy as Edward is, I'll still take my Andrew (mortality, crazy mom and all).


2 comments:

Jodi said...

That is so sweet. . .the Edward/Andrew thing. Hopefully Andrew reads your blog, because choosing him over Edward is like. . .a huge compliment. Okay, and I of course would take Ryan over Edward anyday as well. He did go to Best Buy after work on this snowy/blustery day to pick up a new cable modem so that I wouldn't go another day without. I don't remember Edward doing anything like that. :)

Shea said...

Well, personally, I would choose Edward! He's so perfect, and he will do anything to make you happy. Ahhhh! He's wonderful!