Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday Musings


This girl has just really gone crazy developmentally over the past month. I couldn't believe how active she was when I went to visit her and Jodi on Saturday afternoon. What a big girl! I had a great time visiting with Olivia and Jodi as always. Ryan was out braving the stores Christmas shopping with his brother so I went over to hang out for a bit. I was so excited to see her ride her pony all over the house. Wow!




++++++++++++++++++++++++

Is it possible for it to be too cold for ice? I was surprised to wake up this morning and not have to scrape ice off of my car windows. I was not, however, disappointed! I was always "one of those kids" who would try to run around outside without gloves or a hat on (only if my mom didn't catch me). Still haven't changed. My hands weren't too happy with me when I found out I left my gloves in the car overnight. Thank goodness for heated seats though! My butt is always nice and warm. Can't say the same for my hands.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Boyfriend used to be fairly fluent in American Sign Language. He teeters on the idea of going to school to become an interpreter. I got bored on Friday and decided to learn sign language too. I've already got about 400 signs memorized. I've always been great at cramming! Now ask me to sign a sentence and I'd look at you like you were crazy. But, hopefully, I will stay with it and learn enough to converse. At least with Boyfriend. There's something fun about knowing you can talk to somebody without anyone knowing what you're saying. Heh heh.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!! Anyone else still not done shopping for Christmas? I'm not! To tell the truth: I've barely started. Crap. Only one more weekend! Of course, I'm the World's Best (Worst) Procrastinator so I'm sure I'll pull it off. I've actually contemplated mailing out Christmas cards this year. Granted, I might not actually do it, but contemplating doing it is waaay more than I've done for the past 10 years. It's a step.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you haven't caught on by now, I looooove sleeping. It's like my all-time favorite. So imagine my surprise when I woke up at 8:30 yesterday (a Sunday people) and actually GOT UP! Gasp! I had visions of all that I would accomplish with my extra hours, like: extra video game time and movie watching. It's nice to have goals.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Whenever it gets this cold out I always worry about dogs that are left outside. Please, if you have dogs or have neighbors who have dogs, bring them inside (0r ask your neighbor to)!! Can you imagine how cold it would be to have to sleep outside, even with a fur coat?

++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, here is my totally random, totally boring Monday post. My brain is too cold to think of anything witty to post about. I hope everyone has a good week and stays as warm as possible!



No comments: