Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 3 and 4: What a lazy vacation should be

On Monday I woke up after a solid 10 or 11 hours of sleep feeling human again after my day of the worst hangover I've ever experienced. Nothing much exciting happened: exercised on the treadmill, played some Wii sports with Josh and Bryan and ate grilled-out hamburgers for dinner. One odd aspect of the day: I swear I drank my weight in water. Okay, so maybe not that much, but I would make a guess and say I drank about 140-150 ounces of water. Keep in mind the recommended water consumption (minimum) is 64 ounces. I guess my body was trying to repair damage wrought by half a bottle of vodka. Whoops.

Tuesday was pretty much the same except it began an obsession with Wii games. I probably played for 2-3 hours. My parents enjoyed playing too so now we're all pumped to play at home. Dinner was pizza. I'd been fairly decent all vacation so I splurged and ate three pieces. I'm weak when it comes to pizza. Three pieces is better than the 5 or 6 I could have eaten.

Stayed tuned for Day 5, otherwise known as the longest drive in history.

No comments: