Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gwyneth's Pink and Brown Birthday Extravaganza



I wore pink and brown today in honor of Gwyneth Lawrenson's 1st birthday. She is a micropreemie born at 24 weeks last year. I've been following her dad Nate's blog since January 2008 so I was excited to help them celebrate. Hundreds celebrated on Facebook.

Poor Bailey looks so tired because, not only did she get to go to the park today with my dad, but I also took her for a long walk after I got home from work. She's out cold asleep right now. She was perfect for the pink and brown though! Maddie wanted to join in too though so she put on a pink bandanna.

Day 2 of my "diet": granola bar for breakfast, apple for snack, salad for lunch, soup for dinner. 30 minute walk with Bails. Some day I might actually start using my treadmill or exercise DVDs again, but taking the dog for a walk is the most I can muster right now.

No comments: