Monday, January 5, 2009

My Favorite (Evil) Pastime


So as I've mentioned before, Boyfriend has got me addicted to my XBox 360. My new favorite game is Saints Row 2. And, I am NOT ashamed! Man, this game rocks. You get to do all the bad things you ever thought about doing, but didn't because you knew it was morally repugnant and so, so, SO wrong! I'm talking: beat the crap out of people, crash cars, use drugs, rob ATM machines, vandalize newspaper stands, buy weapons, fly (and crash) helicopters, beat the crap out of people (yes, I know I mentioned that already, but it's so fun!), etc. You even get to be the head of your own gang, the Saints. AND, their gang color is purple, which is my favorite color! Rock on! You can totally customize your own character even down to the way he (she!) walks. I pimped out my favorite car, which is pictured above with my homegirl, who has an obligatory gang tattoo on her stomach, which the low-rise jeans show off nicely.


Ahh...violence never was so fun!

No comments: