Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stupid back fat


My 2009 Resolution: Get my abs back. Okay, maybe not even that. I'd settle for just not being fat anymore. Oh how I miss the days when I only thought I was fat. The days before cellulite and back fat. Ew, gross!

Day 1: Cereal for breakfast, soup and an apple for lunch, bagel sandwich for dinner (okay, okay! I had two bagel sandwiches for dinner-it was good!) and a small(-ish) handful of peanut M&Ms. Took the dog for a brisk walk (there's no other way to take Bailey on a walk) for about 20 minutes.

Hey, not bad for my first day in about 365 days of laziness and eating crap all day long. Maybe tomorrow I'll do a crunch or something. Maybe eat a vegetable or two. Crazier things have happened.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I have a great idea. Maybe just give Olivia some extra pounds. It's a win win situation.

Kerry said...

Okay! Seriously. She can have as many as she wants.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

Good Lord, Girl. You had some CRAZY ABS! Were you doing 100 crunches a day? Or more?
I have personally embarked on the Lose My Fat Ass Project.