Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July Park City-style


Park City residents go pretty much all-out for the 4th of July. Last year our street actually closed down entirely to allow for all the fireworks. While the street didn't close this year, the fireworks weren't lessened any. It's 11:40 and the fireworks have finally slowed down. They've been going pretty much non-stop since about 8:00. Watching fireworks always makes me feel like a kid. We used to go to Cessna Stadium every year for the 4th of July Celebration. I can almost feel the itchy fiberglass seats as I type this!


Both dogs will be happy the fireworks are over until next year. They don't like them, although Andrew and I took Bailey on a walk this evening and she didn't seem to mind it too much. Video of the fireworks turned out pretty good, but Blogger won't upload it of course. I'll try again later.

1 comment:

Linda said...

the pictures turned out great.