Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things (Take 2)

I thought I'd take some more pictures of some of my favorite things when I was a kid. I'm glad my parents have a basement with enough storage area and are gracious enough to let me keep a lot of my toys I had as a kid. There are boxes and boxes of toys that my brother and I had. Someday I'll look through them all.

Little House on the Prairie book series
I have no idea how many times I've read these books, but it's a lot. They are still kept on my bookshelves today.


My rocking chair
Josh had one too in a different style. We got a lot of use out of them.

Patches
Oh my favorite stuffed animal of all time. He still hangs out in my room. Don't tell anyone, but he sometimes still sleeps with me. Shh...

1 comment:

Jodi said...

And that's the wooden bookend that you made in 7th grade shop! LOL. I still use mine too!