Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Notice a Trend Here?

As I was watching Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman while I ran on the treadmill (yes I own the entire series; yes I'm odd) I realized something. Let me illustrate:

The man on the left is Peter Reckell who plays Bo Brady on Days of Our Lives. The man on the right is Michael Weiss who played Mike Horton on Days of Our Lives. I haven't watched Days in probably almost two decades, but when I did watch, these two were my favorite "soap hunks."

On the left is Hugh Jackman as Wolverine of course. And Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow is on the right. Both very yummy.

Eric Bana as Hector in the movie Troy. Holy smokes.

Oh Lord of the Rings, how I love thee. And how I love Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn, the true King of Gondor.

Josh Holloway (bad boy "Sawyer" on Lost) and Sean Bean (one of my favorite actors)

Joe Lando, better known in my world as Byron "Sully", otherwise known as probably the most perfect man on the whole damn planet.

Just in case you didn't see enough of him.

Yeah, He's my fave.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Hilarious! Love the last picture. . .too funny

Linda said...

Holy smokes is right! Putting your face on that picture was great.

Kim said...

Man, I miss Dr. Quinn! One of my favorite shows of all time. Have to say that I agree with ya on the Sully front. Oh, that and I'm completely jealous that you have the whole set of shows!

Josh said...

I like em less hairy...