Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bailey: The Huntress

I've got you now!

Come on out little guy; I won't hurt you!

Ugh, you taste awful!

Sorry, it's against my nature to be friends.

You can't escape the Brown Warrior!

No, Bailey, you're right. Poor toad couldn't escape the Brown Warrior, but mom can intervene and save the little guy. I let her "play" with the poor guy for awhile, but saved him before he died of a heart attack. He's safe somewhere in the front yard now. Silly Bailey loves to play with toads, but never learns her lesson about trying to put them in her mouth. They must taste awful because as soon as she does, she instantly starts foaming at the mouth. Dumbass. At least she doesn't kill them. She's quite the hunter and has killed several rabbits, a bird (out of the air) and a squirrel. Although I think it's terribly sad when she kills an animal, she is quite proud of herself. What a mean dog.

No comments: