Monday, June 2, 2008

Co-Queens

Keri (aka KP aka my Co-Queen)

Hmm...I wasn't very photogenic today


Jenni, Keri and I

One of my bestest ever friends came to visit this past week. It was sooo good to see her. I haven't seen Keri in probably five years, but when we got together it seemed like just yesterday. We've always been able to do that, which is nice. She is the smartest, funniest gal I know and it really did me some good to get to spend time with her. Thanks Keri for cheering me up when I needed it most!

Keri and I are Co-Queens of England in case you were wondering. Yup. We were coronated in, let's see, 1994. We went to Europe with our French class and decided we like England and wanted to be queens. So we adopted the accent and became Queens of England. I don't think Elizabeth II knows, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KW, how I wish we could meet for happy hour at Oene tomorrow after work for a few flights of wine! I miss you!