Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dear Fast Food,

I'm so sorry to have to write this letter, but I feel it is long overdue. Don't get me wrong; I still love you, probably more than the day I first met you all those many years ago. But, our relationship has become toxic. We spend too much time together and it's not healthy. I need to branch out, try new things (you know, like a vegetable or two) and find the skinny girl inside of me again. And, I can't do that with you. Maybe someday you and I can be friends, once I've started exercising regularly again and lose a few pounds. Maybe then I can come visit you every once in awhile. But until that time, I must let you go. I'm crying greasy tears as I write this letter, but I know it's for the best. Until we meet again Fast Food, goodbye.

Love always,

Kerry

1 comment:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I left Mickey D's a month ago when my husband was diagnosed with Diabetes. He was no good for me.

But, we had a secret date the other night.