Monday, June 21, 2010

Picture Perfect

Me: Hey, let's get a good picture of us for my Facebook page.

Andrew: That's a great idea! Let's do it!

Take One

Me: Dammit Andrew. Be serious.

Andrew: Okay, okay. Let's do it!

Take Two

Me: Sonofa. ANDREW! Dammit!

Andrew: Okay, OKAY! Sorry. Let's do it!

Take Three

Me: Oh my god. Andrew, I'm not even kidding this time.

Andrew: I'm totally done. I'll be serious this time. Pinky swear.

Take Four

Me: You're retarded. I'm giving you one more chance and then I'm punching you in the shirt.

Andrew: Ooooh. Not that! Anything but that! Don't punch me in the SHIRT! Let's do it!

Take Five

Andrew: Kerry! You ruined the picture! Why did you do that?!

Kerry: Sorry. It was just a facial twitch. Let's try one more time.

Take Six

Me: Hmm...that's a pretty good one. Shall I make that one my profile picture?

Andrew: Yeah, that does look pretty good. Let's do it!





Take Twenty-Five

2 comments:

Josh said...

Ok. That cracked my ass up. bravo!

Linda said...

you guys are so weird.