Sunday, June 6, 2010

Not quite as lazy

I've had lazier weekends. Much, much lazier. Weekends when I don't put makeup on at all. When I don't get out of my pajamas. Weekends when the only exercise I get is walking to the bathroom or walking to the car to go through a drive-thru for ice cream. So, a weekend when I actually do anything at all is a success, or closer to one than I've been for awhile. Andrew and I went and saw a movie: Robin Hood. I've wanted to see it since I saw the preview for it. I really like Russell Crowe, love the legend of Robin Hood and loved the movie Gladiator whose director Ridley Scott also directed Robin Hood. I figured we couldn't be disappointed. I was right! It was a really good movie. One that I'm sure we'll buy and watch over and over like Gladiator, Braveheart and all those other awesome epic movies.

new Robin Hood

old Robin Hood

Now I have two Robin Hood movies to watch over and over again! Maybe not twice a day like in the good ole days though.

No comments: