Friday, December 10, 2010

Daily Challenge

As if I don't already have enough things that I neglect, I've decided to participate in the Daily Challenge, a website that encourages you to engage in healthy habits and increase your well-being. I figured it would go along pretty well with my SparkPeople activities. For example, today's challenge was to find a picture that represents one of your physical fitness goals. It could be a picture of anything that represents a goal: a marathon runner, a hiking boot, a body builder, etc. I chose an old picture of myself taken in 2003 maybe? I was in Kansas City watching my boyfriend at the time participate in a triathlon. I had been working out a lot, but hadn't really noticed how toned I was until I saw this picture and was shocked to see abdominal definition. My goal? Get those damn abs back!


1 comment:

Linda said...

I remember that picture. I don't remember the triathlon part.