Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Share a Favorite Memory From 2010

Today's Daily Challenge is to share a favorite memory from this year. The idea behind it is that remembering pleasant memories is good for your emotional health. I imagine I don't do this nearly often enough since I had an initial moment of "I can't think of a single pleasant moment!" Then I realized that although I may not have a lot of "big" moments I do have tons of "little" moments that are still pretty darn cool.

My favorite memories of 2010:

1. seeing Star Wars in Concert
2. waking up in the middle of the night to a dog sleeping with her head on my pillow
3. waking up in the middle of the night to a kitten sleeping on my head on my pillow
4. spending time with Jodi and Olivia
5. painting a "masterpiece" at Paint the Towne with some really awesome gal pals
6. spontaneously going to K.C. with Andrew for the weekend to eat at The Melting Pot
7. going shopping at Kohl's with my mom
8. spending time with my family in Texas for my grandpa's birthday
9. getting back into my "skinny jeans"
10. playing Wii Tennis with my parents and brother
11. getting to know my co-workers better
12. adopting Jasper, the hamster
13. buying new shoes
14. watching the new Harry Potter movie
15. reading lots of good books
16. buying my new Camaro
17. driving my new Camaro
18. taking Maddie and Bailey to the park
19. sleeping in on weekends
20. going to the zoo

I'm sure I could come up with more, but I need to go to bed and do one of my favorite things: sleep!

1 comment:

Linda said...

that was cool; memories don't need to be monumentus to be special