Wednesday, May 21, 2008

True or False

I am a cuddler - Used to be false, but I think it might be changing to true!
I am a morning person - Completely false.
I am a perfectionist - So true that I drive myself crazy.
I am an only child - False, I have an older brother named Josh.
I am Catholic - Baptized Catholic...but now? False.
I am currently in my pajamas - True.
I am currently single - Actually FALSE!
I am currently suffering from a broken heart - FALSE!
I am okay at styling other people’s hair - This is so false, it's laughable.
I am left handed - True.
I am addicted to my myspace - False, but I do have a myspace page.
I am very shy around the opposite gender - Not once I know them, but I'm pretty shy around most people at first regardless of gender.
I bite my nails - False, most of the time.
I can be paranoid at times - True (are you looking at me?)
I currently regret something that I have said - False (not recently anyway).
When I get mad I curse frequently - False (dammit!)
I like someone - TRUE!
I enjoy country music - True, although I don't listen to it anymore.
I enjoy jazz music - False.
I enjoy talking on the phone - False, false, false. Did I mention false?
I have a pet - Yes and her name is Bailey.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal - Um...true?
I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” person - True unfortunately.
I have all my grandparents - True, thankfully, knock on wood.
I have at least one sibling - True.
I have been told that I am smart - True (duh).
I got higher than Cs in school - True (see above about perfectionism).
My GPA was higher then 2.5 - True (see above about perfectionism).
I have a broken bone - Most likely true! I broke my finger on New Year's Eve (don't ask) and it still hurts!
I have Caller I.D. on my phone - True dat.
I have bathed/showered with someone - True (ahem, sorry dad).
I have changed a diaper - True, although it's been a long time.
I have changed a lot over the past year - I wish this were true.
I have done something illegal - True (hey don't judge me!).
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair - True, you try not dyeing your hair when you start going gray at 16.
I have had surgery - True.
I have killed another person - False (this is not the illegal something mentioned earlier).
I have had my hair cut within the last week - False.
I have had the cops called on me - False (see, I'm not that bad).
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t - True, who hasn't?

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Heather,

I found the questions on a myspace quiz website. There are tons and tons of quizzes like that. I think they are fun and if I knew more people that would answer them I would email them out, but usually only Jodi and my mom and brother answer them!