Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yay!

I'm awake again. Ugh. I think I'm going to throw up it's so early. Could it be I've all the sudden become a person who only needs 6 hours of sleep instead of 10? I think not. Being awake at 4:15 is NOT cool. It's cramping my style. How am I going to go out tonight if I've been awake for so long? I will want to go to bed at 10:00 again like last night.

So anyway. My brother is in town for the long weekend. We are going to see Indiana Jones tomor...er...TODAY. And here's the kicker. My brother and my parents will meet my BOYFRIEND for the first time. Yes I know I said he was my best friend and you're probably wondering why they wouldn't have already met my best friend. It's complicated. Too complicated to go into at 4:30 IN THE MORNING. But let's just say, we are two peas in a pod when it comes to anxiety issues, but he's the bigger pea. Make sense? Probably not. IT'S 4:30 IN THE MORNING.

My brother could use some positive waves, prayers, crossed fingers, whatever it is you do. He was diagnosed with Crohn's disease awhile back and seems to be having continuous problems with it. It's a hard disease to predict and a hard one to handle mentally. He's stronger than he thinks, and will figure it all out, but could use the extra help right now. Thanks!

Did I mention it's 4:30 IN THE MORNING? What the heck am I doing up? I"m going back to bed...

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Maybe if you combine your body's need to wake up before 5 am and my body's need to sleep in until 11 am. . .we could both get up at a respectable 8 am??