Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Are Banana Peppers a Vegetable?

I'm a horrible eater. I hardly ever eat fruits or vegetables. If one could remain thin and nutritionally balanced with only eating pizza and peanut butter I would be a happy girl. Tomatoes in the pizza sauce counts as a vegetable right? Er, or is it a fruit? Well, either way, I think it should count. I ate some banana peppers just now. That's a vegetable. Okay so that's a fruit too. But hey, a serving of fruit is better than nothing at all. I always say I'm going to start eating healthier...tomorrow. And really I was going to do it...until I got a boyfriend. It's all his fault. We eat take out all the time and go to Braum's for dessert almost every evening. Bad Boyfriend! Bad! Speaking of boyfriend...


No, I don't know why he's holding his mouth that way. He's got wonderfully straight, white teeth so I don't know why he doesn't smile. We're excited for the holiday weekend. We both took off work on Monday so we have a four day weekend. There will be lots of sleeping in, movie-watching, video-game playing and all-around laziness let me tell you. Oh and lots of eating...

2 comments:

Kim said...

You make a very cute couple! It is nice to see a picture of the two of you.

Jodi said...

Yep, what a cute couple!