Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fun

Jodi, Marilee and I got to hang out today with Olivia.

Just working on my biceps-she's almost 15 lbs!


Olivia spent time jumping while us girls played a game

All that jumping made her tired! Look at those gorgeous eyes.

I spent the afternoon with my favorite girls. We had a good time going to lunch, talking and playing Whoonu. Olivia was a good girl as always. She cracked us up all afternoon. She loves the words Zooboomafoo and Pickleweasel and smiles at them every time.

It was good for me to hang out with friends as I've become increasingly reclusive. Andrew doesn't count since he's more antisocial than I am. I know some of my friends don't understand why I don't keep in touch very well. Of course, how can I blame them when I don't understand it myself?

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm finally getting my hair done--I'm thinking about getting it cut pretty short! Eh, who am I kidding? I'll chicken out. After I get my hair done Andrew and I are going out to dinner (can't waste a "good hair day"). Then on Sunday we might go see Batman and see if it's as good as everyone says it is.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I loved spending time together. . .as always. Olivia still absolutely adores you. Sometimes I think as we get older, we feel we don't need our friends as much. After days like today, I realize that we still need each other. Thanks for a great day!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, go to the movie! It's awesome! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

I had a great time on Friday!! It was great to hang with the girls! I hope you got your hair cut short (er)! It would look super cute on you! Did you see Batman??

Marilee