Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Me Fit?

I bought a Wii a couple of weeks ago thinking it might motivate me to get moving again. I've played the sports games a few times, which actually made me sore (I don't get out much). Unfortunately though, I've played Super Mario Galaxy much more often (from the couch no less).
But really what I was waiting for was to find a Wii fit. And yesterday (after calling almost every day--okay so it was Andrew doing the calling) I found one!! I haven't set it up yet so I'm excited to go home tonight and try it out. I'm telling ya, this is what I needed to get me to start exercising again. Unless I find a way to do Yoga from the couch (don't underestimate my laziness).

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Found it at Gamestop in Towne East. They had several yesterday so you might still get lucky!!