Sunday, July 20, 2008

Olivia's Baptism




Olivia looked absolutely precious today at her baptism. She was so calm and good-natured about the whole thing too. Andrew came with me (quite the shocker too), and when he saw her he commented on how small she is. I told him, "No way! She's so big now!" Ryan showed us the Wee Bundle doll they had made to show Olivia's actual birth size and weight. It really puts things into perspective. She weighed 1 lb. 1.5 oz. and was 11.5 inches long. See! Such a big girl now!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

I loved having you there and enjoyed meeting Andrew. Thank you, Kerry, for everything!

Anonymous said...

I know it meant a lot to Jodi and Ryan to have you there. Thanks for being such a supportive friend to Jodi. I have been amazed by your example of friendship through your posts on Jodi's blog.
Laura

Savannah Scarbrough said...

Kerry,
Silly girl my birthday is September 11, 1999!!!! Crazy woman!!!
Have a good day,,
Savannah

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry!
We've never formally met, but I was thrilled to see you at Olivia's baptism! I have started reading your blog just as much as Olivia's.
You are a true friend, hopefully I'm lucky enough to find a friend like you.

Hope we get to meet soon!
Shea♥