Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tennis Anyone?

Seems like the thing to do lately is play tennis. I have the game on my Wii and play it occasionally. Andrew has a tennis game for his XBOX360, which is totally a blast. And...wait for it...wait for it...I played honest to God, real tennis yesterday with my dad! I'm so out of shape that every muscle in my body hurts today, but it's the good kind of sore that makes you feel like you actually did something good for your body. Maybe I'll have to exercise more often. I wonder if I will actually be able to walk tomorrow though. The second day of soreness always seems to be worse.

On a completely different subject: I think I may have an ulcer. Not sure since I've never had one, but Boyfriend and his mom, who is a nurse, think the symptoms sound like one. I get nauseous after I eat (but not every time), and I get this burning in my stomach. I've gotten nauseous to the point of vomiting several times now. It's quite miserable actually, although come to think of it, it wouldn't hurt for me not to eat for a little while...the nausea, vomiting and burning are a pretty good deterrent for avoiding food. If it is an ulcer maybe I'll keep it around for a little while. Just until I lose about 10 pounds. Who really needs a stomach lining anyway?

No comments: