Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Three More Days!

Only 72 hours until my exciting event on Saturday. And yes, you guessed it, I'm going skydiving (sorry Grandma)! I'm jumping at Air Capital Drop Zone in Derby with several other people. I'm going tandem, which means I will be attached to an experienced jumper. Surprisingly, or not so surprisingly if you know my daredevil tendencies, I'm not anxious about it at all. I have no fear of heights and I've always wanted to fly. Skydiving is probably the closest I will ever get to flying since I doubt I will develop any superhero powers anytime soon.
This is the outfit I've chosen to wear on Saturday. That's not weird or anything is it?

2 comments:

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Have a great time! Hope you take lots of pictures.

Don, Shelley and Izzy said...

Tomorrow is your BIG day! I can't wait to hear about it. Be safe and have fun!