Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Good Day

This is Olivia, Superbaby!

Peeking over mom's shoulder

I love her expressive eyebrows!

I got to spend time with Jodi and Olivia this afternoon. Olivia was adorable despite the fact that she was not having a great day. She is still struggling with vomiting after some of her bottles. She recently started Prevacid, which seemed to help for a few days, but the vomiting has returned although less frequently. I hope the Prevacid continues to improve her feeding issues so Jodi doesn't have to worry so much. Despite not feeling like her usual happy baby self, Olivia still smiled for me and talked to me. Jodi and I think her first word will be "mama" as she already makes mmmm sounds very well! Sorry Ryan!

I hope to remain healthy so I can spend more time with them. I think my antisocialness has paid off in that regard as I haven't gotten any of the bugs going around. I don't get exposed to too many germs when I stay in my office most of the day and stay home on the weekends!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Of course, Olivia and I enjoyed spending time with you today as well. We hope to see you again soon!