Friday, March 7, 2008

iPod Mania

I recently bought myself an iPod for my birthday and am addicted. In less than a month I have loaded 201 songs, including songs from 48 different albums. Forty-two of those songs I've purchased from iTunes (in my defense, I got 40 dollars worth of iTunes gift cards for my b-day). I can't get enough. I love being able to listen to whatever song I feel like hearing whenever I want to. Plus it's great to be able to have just the songs you like from any CD. Here's a list of my top 10 most played (not necessarily my favorite songs since a lot of times I just turn my iPod to 'shuffle' mode and it randomly plays songs):

1. Safe and Sound by Matthew West
2. Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson
3. Praise You In This Storm by Casting Crowns
4. No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
5. Faster Kill Pussycat by Paul Oakenfold
6. Patience by Take That
7. Miracle by Foo Fighters
8. Cecilia by Simon & Garfunkel
9. Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer
10. A State of Trance (disc 1) by Armin Van Buuren

As you can tell, I like all kinds of music. Rock, pop, classical, techno, R&B, hip hop, country, rap. I like some genres way better than others, but there isn't a genre that I probably couldn't find at least one artist to like. Not too keen on jazz or heavy metal though. I absolutely love movie soundtracks like Gladiator, Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, etc.

Okay, back to work for me!

No comments: