Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Round of Applause Please

I went out last night for the first time in over 3 months! And, if I don't say so myself, I did a great job! I didn't drink too much, wasn't too anxious (although I did have my moments) PLUS I followed through and actually met up with a guy that I've talked to a few times on Myspace. He has some potential perhaps, if I can just stop myself from finding reasons not to talk to him and from commencing "Operation Ignore", which I'm famous for doing (involves responding less and less to text messages, emails, etc until they lose interest).

Anyway, although I haven't gone into too much about my drinking experiences on here, last night was an occasion for me to be proud of. Of course, one time does not mean a whole heck of a lot. We shall see...

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I'm very proud of you. It's good to get out of the house. If you ever feel bad, however, about being a hermit. . .just come over and be a hermit with me. I can't wait to hear more about this MySpace guy. . .