Monday, March 3, 2008

Green



I'm completely new to this blogging thing, but I thought I'd give it a whirl. My mom will probably be the only one to actually read it since my life is pretty boring. I have a pretty good sense of humor so I may crack a joke from time to time, although when put on the spot I may not be able to pull off any wit. I will probably post a bunch of pictures of my dog so get used to it, and I will most likely talk about a bunch of random things as I usually have a pretty odd stream of consciousness. And as you can see, I've already included a picture of Bailey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I read your blog! I too am a fan of Nate, Tricia & Gwyneth.
Janice in NH

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

Hi Kerry and Bailey
I popped over here from Nate's Blog. I also like sarcastic humor and I take pictures of little fuzzy fake chicks in weird settings.
I'm old enough to be your Mom, but I'll read your blog!